Chlorhexidine Gluconate 20% is an high quality antiseptic used in a broad field of indications.
Definition of Antiseptic (Anti-Infective Agents, Local)
Substances used on humans and animals that destroy harmful microorganisms or inhibit their activity.
- Surgical scrub and antiseptic hand rinse for healthcare personnel
- Skin cleanser for preoperative skin preparation, skin wound and general skin cleanser for patients
- Oral rinse: 0.12% Antibacterial dental rinse for gingivitis treatment
- Periodontal chip: Adjunctive therapy to reduce pocket depth in patients with periodontitis
- Effective protection against Mastitis by cows
- Used in the general dairy hygiene of milk producing animals
Typical concentration as antiseptic is 0,5 – 4% of Chlorhexidine Di Gluconate